Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nota Untuk Bakal Suamiku

Contengan Cik Mussalmah pada 6:17 AM


My dear FUTURE Husband,

I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best wife, ever, InsyaAllah. I will dress up for you. I will maintain my appearance for you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, InsyaAllah. I will have children with you & I will raise them to be the best they can be. I will be the best mother, InsyaAllah.

All this - as long as you promise me one thing : Help me, accompany me in getting to Jannah!

|| InsyaAllah (◠‿◠)

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife





2 bagi komen on "Nota Untuk Bakal Suamiku"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for honestly relating your experiences and opinions and good luck to you.
BMW 750iL AC Compressor

Cik Mussalmah on January 24, 2012 at 10:59 PM said...

^_^ welcome~

Post a Comment

 

♥ aku gadis gebu ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review