Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nota Untuk Bakal Suamiku

Contengan Cik Mussalmah pada 6:17 AM
Saya rasa : 


My dear FUTURE Husband,

I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best wife, ever, InsyaAllah. I will dress up for you. I will maintain my appearance for you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, InsyaAllah. I will have children with you & I will raise them to be the best they can be. I will be the best mother, InsyaAllah.

All this - as long as you promise me one thing : Help me, accompany me in getting to Jannah!

|| InsyaAllah (◠‿◠)

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife





2 bagi komen on "Nota Untuk Bakal Suamiku"

sheena on January 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

Thanks for honestly relating your experiences and opinions and good luck to you.
BMW 750iL AC Compressor

cik bulan on January 24, 2012 at 10:59 PM said...

^_^ welcome~

Post a Comment

 

♥ aku gadis gebu ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review